Corned Beef is so simple to make, you just throw both the beef and vegetables into the slow cooker and let it simmer for 4-8 hours. This makes for an easy St. Patrick’s day Party!
- In a 5-6 quart crock pot add vegetables of choice (potatoes, carrots, onion, celery) and place corned beef with the fat side up on top of them
- Add the pickling spice and then pour in enough water to almost cover the meat (add in a Guinness beer with the water for more flavor)
- Cover and cook on high for about 4.5 hours or about 8.5 hours on low (until tender)
- Arrange cabbage over the corned beef and cook for another 45 minutes on high
- Slice corned beef and serve with the vegetables!