Who says being Paleo means you still can’t eat the foods you love? Just skip a few of your normal add ins like rice, taco seasoning and sour cream, and use your own variations instead.
- Cauliflower Rice
- Tomatoes or Salsa
- Sweet Pepper
- Organic Beef or ground turkey
- Iceberg lettuce
- Garlic powder
- Chili pepper flakes
- Salt & pepper
- Lemon or lime juice
- Prepare easy cauliflower rice as directed in previous recipe posted on 3/18
- Slice onion and pepper and stir-fry until tender in a bit of olive oil
- In separate bowl prepare guacamole by mashing avocado, adding lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper
- After onions and peppers are tender yet still a little crispy, remove from pan and add in the meat, garlic powder, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes and cook until browned
- Chop up lettuce and pile all ingredients into a burrito bowl in any way you like!