Smoothie bowls are like eating ice cream for breakfast, except contain only the best ingredients and vitamins your body craves to keep you feeling young and looking beautiful. Today I chose Mango – Pineapple. Mangoes provide you with Vit A, Vit. B6, Vit. C, Vit. E, beta-carotene, and potassium. While Pineapples contain Vit. C and bromelain, an enzyme with anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties that is known to help digest food.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 small frozen banana
- Handful of ice
- 1 Tbsp Flaxseed meal (optional)
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- Add the almond milk, flaxseed meal and then the fruit and ice, and blend on high until the smoothie reaches a thick and creamy consistency.
- Pour into a bowl and add toppings of choice!