These fruit-nut bars are the bomb. Containing very few raw ingredients, you can mix up the fruit and nuts to be whatever you like! I chose apricot & date and added some cocoa and shredded coconut on top to make it taste even more like a chocolate treat.
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- ½ cup apricots
- ½ cup soft dates (remove pit)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Add nuts to food processor and process until fine.
- Add in fruits, cocoa, and oil, and process until mixture forms a sticky dough
- Spread the dough like fudge into a lined 8 – inch baking pan
- Sprinkle coconut over the bars evenly
- Refrigerate or freeze to set and then cut
- Store in fridge or freezer (I like them frozen, they stay soft enough to eat without defrosting!)