Who says you have to feel guilty for eating a little dessert now and then? These are guilt free 3 ingredient cookies made simply with cashew butter, lemon juice and sweetened with a bit of maple syrup.
- 1 cup of cashew butter
- 2 Tbsp of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup
- Optional toppings: shredded coconut and dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine ingredients in a food processor until batter is smooth
- Line cookie sheet and drop dough in about 1 tablespoon increments
- Decorate cookies with toppings as desired
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until lightly browned
- Store in refrigerator or freezer and enjoy!