- 4 portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp of almond flour
- 2 tbsp raw onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 tbsp old bay
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Remove the mushroom stems, scrape out the dark gills, pat dry.
- Place mushrooms on lined baking sheet.
- Combine the crabmeat, egg, almond flour, onions, parsley, 1 tablespoon of oil, and old bay.
- Fill each mushroom cap with the crab mixture.
- Drizzle mushrooms with the extra tablespoon of oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes until top starts turning lightly brown