- 4 pieces of chicken of choice
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp fresh or dried rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Heat the oven to 400°F
- Pour 4 tablespoons of olive oil into a bowl
- Add in minced garlic, chopped rosemary, salt and pepper
- Place chicken in a pan and drizzle the olive oil mixture over the chicken evenly.
- Squeeze juice of 1/2 lemon over chicken
- Roast until meat has an internal temperature of 170°F (about 25 minutes, depending on type and size of meat)
- Meanwhile juice second half of lemon and add to 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- When chicken is done, remove from oven and pour balsamic mixture over meat