I had a wicked sweet tooth so I decided to make some dark chocolate chia pudding topped with coconut whipped cream, blackberries, dark chocolate and coconut flakes. (Adapted from Stupid Easy Paleo)
- 14 oz can organic coconut milk
- 2 oz dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the coconut milk, chopped dark chocolate, cocoa powder and cinnamon until completely melted.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the vanilla extract and the chia seeds while continuously whisking until mixture thickens.
- Pour into serving cups and refrigerate for at least an hour until thick.